This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(pictures) It seems the 2011 ESPN Body Pictures have leaked...Gretchen Bleiler, Hope Solo, Alicia Sacramone, Steph Gilmore, Belen Mozo and more.

Here are the women....I will link you later in this post where you can see the men ('cause I won't be putting them up here. Sorry. I know some folks who WILL THOUGH so...)








Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone; Sylvia Fowles of the WNBA's Chicago Sky; LPGA rookie Belen Mozo; track and field star Natasha Hastings; hockey player Julie Chu; tennis player Vera Zvonareva; surfer Steph Gilmore; roller derby skater Suzy Hotrod and bowler Kelly Kulick, Hope Solo Us Woman's Soccer.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...