This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @Stalley "Sound of Silence".....






Lincoln Way Nights is being remastered and will be out on Nov. 1. I am a fan of this dude's music. I've said it before. By before I mean before he signed with Ross. I think that while Meek DESERVEDLY gets shine, I was equally excited that THIS DUDE RIGHT HERE got a national spotlight look out of that signing spree. He deserves shine. Hopefully, the people will agree. Can't force 'em to but I do hope so. He is nice.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...