This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Meet @DJFlashJLeauge....w/bonus video of one of his Ustreams...


MEET DJ FLASH from Pricefilms on Vimeo.


 Spinning live for folks.......






He has a best of Phonte mixtape coming out: Here is the tracklisting...



Intro
Vent
The Knock
So Lovely (Eccentric's Mix)
Mic Test Freestyle
Downtime
Freestyle
Almost Genuine
Paper Lines
Play the Music
Speed
Freestyle
Whatever You Say
For You
Can't Stay Away
Nighttime Maneuvers
Intergalactic Soul
The Honorable
Light It Up
Reasons
The Yo-Yo
On The Way
The Get Up
The Way You Do It (Original Demo)
The Way You Do It
Let's Move
Happiness
Be Alright
Brave New World
Nic's Groove
Raw Life
War
I See Now
Give It To Ya
Ain't Nobody Like Me
Chittlin Circuit
Welcome To Durham
Tension
Animal
Flash & Flare
Let It Go
The Becoming
Watch Me
Lovin It
Sinners
The Olio
Can't Stop Us
Do It To Death
Life Of The Party
Cool As a Fan
The Rap Game
No Time to Chill
Boondock Saints
Sirens
Dreams
I Got Work For Ya
Step It Up
Dillagence
Sex God
Guaranteed
Paper Chaser
Daykeeper
Take Off The Blues
Before The Night Is Over
Go Off Go On
Tigallo For Dolo
Black Hand Side
The King's Khrysis
Band Practice Pt. 1
Outro
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...