This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Like I said on Twitter, Ya'll REALLY thought Jay-Z WASN'T going to be on @JColeNC's album?

Really? Or did you just enjoy making the jokes? lol

Anyway, here is the tracklisting for his album....

Oh, his 'buzz' is dead.....I forgot that is what you folks are out here saying. Same folks that like to point out that 'buzz' is manufactured right? That don't like it when an artist is 'forced' down your throat? Ya'll are hella confused out here. Make up your mind, either A. You want your artists to have 'hype' and B. "Hype matters... or neither apply. Pick one and stick to it.

Stop complaining about him not being 'over-saturated'. On every song. All over the place.
You see how ya'll act about the other light skinned boy...You damm near are out here wishing death on him...






1. Intro 2. Dolla and a Dream III 3. Can’t Get Enough 4. Lights Please 5. Interlude 6. Sideline Story 7. Mr. Nice Watch (Feat. Jay-Z) 8. Cole World 9. In the Morning (Feat. Drake) 10. Lost Ones 11. Nobody’s Perfect (Feat. Missy Elliott) 12. Never Told (prod. by No I.D.) 13. Rise and Shine 


14. God’s Gift 15. Breakdown 16. Cheer Up Bonus: 17. Nothing Lasts Forever 18. Work Out 19. Daddy’s Little Girl
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...