This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

HipHopFiend Interview: 9th Wonder (Part 1) – Breaks down ‘The Wonder Years’ Track-By-Track… « HipHopFiend

HipHopFiend Interview: 9th Wonder (Part 1) – Breaks down ‘The Wonder Years’ Track-By-Track… « HipHopFiend

I''m just passing this along since it answers all the questions that folks who don't get on the Internet like that are asking me about 9th's upcoming album.


Here is what I will do. I will give you three samples of the tracks that are included in this post and then if it piques your interest, you can slide on over to HipHopFiend and get the rest? Cool? Aight then....


Loyalty (feat. Masta Killa & HaLo)






Enjoy (feat. Warren G, Murs & Kendrick Lamar)






20 Feet Tall (Remix) (feat. Erykah Badu & Rapsody)






Intrigued now? Good. Go peep the post. Very informative.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...