This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) @JHONNIBLAZE sings too in case you didn't know.."Love Sucks". @RamajEroc is on the remix.......




You can download it here...Or yo can listen to it down below..

She is on her 'pop girl' shit on this track. I have actually heard her in the studio on her Ustream (as you can see from the pictures up top) and can tell she is talented. Give her some feedback. The title is SELF EXPLANATORY like a mofo and if you follow her on Twitter, it comes as no SURPRISE. @ the lyrics. Hit her on Twitter. She WILL RESPOND.







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...