This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Probably the only way we are gonna have a season... NBA2K12....cover and tracklisting....






1. Eminem & Royce Da 5’9” – Fast Lane
2. Travis Barker featuring Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes and Lil Jon – Let’s Go
3. CyHi Da Prynce – Sideways (2K Remix)
4. Kurtis Blow – Basketball
5. Friendly Fires – Skeleton Boy
6. Machine Drum – Let It (edIT Remix)
7. Aceyalone featuring Cee-Lo – Workin’ Man’s Blues
8. Freddie Gibbs – Look Easy (2K Original)
9. Chiddy Bang featuring Q-Tip – Here We Go
10. Zion I featuring Rebelution- Many Stylez
11. Duck Down All -Stars 2 – Shout The Winners Out (2K Original)
12. Middle Class Rut – New Low
13. Bassnectar – Cozza Frenzy
14. Ancient Astronauts – Still a Soldier
15. Alex K. and D.J.I.G. – Now’s My Time (2K Original)
16. See-I – Haterz
17. James Pants – We’re Through
18. Shinobi Ninja – Rock Hood
19. DELS – Shapeshift
20. Hudson Mohawke – Thunder Bay (instrumental)
21. Mr. Chop – Intermezzo 2 (instrumental)
22. Kid Mac featuring Mat McHugh – Hear You Calling
23. Thunderball- Make Your Move
24. The Freeze Tag – The Shuffle (instrumental)
25. The Death Set – It’s Another Day
26. Project Lionheart -They Come Back
27. Jamaica – By The Numbers
28. XV – Awesome
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...