This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Flashback.... @Phontigallo....Charity Starts At Home is coming on 9/27/11...

This is why I am anticipating it. Just a few songs...No, I am not expecting him to rap over beats just like these either. Whatever he comes up with, I'mma be aight with it. Trust me. I feel safe to say I know 'Tay at this point. He will bring it. Period. Might not be for you 'sheeples' but he will bring it. I have allotted him the room to grow so.....Anyway...Listen to the music.

























I usually post up stuff from Little Brother or FE when I mention him but I wanted to show some other joints he has...Here is him speaking on the N-Word with 9th Wonder btw...







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...