This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@SharikaEllis....pic....videos.....

I see some of my 'Internet' friends have discovered her as well. I love it. More exposure for her and it reaffirms my good taste. A win/win...

You should click on one of the YouTube videos and 'follow the trail'...Subscribe to her channel. I mean, I am still going to put the videos anyway so there is no harm in you subscribing to her stuff. That way you won't miss it.




(When I get the rest of this set, I will put it up..)



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...