This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@DJBran "Road To Success" Part 2 off of In The Mix Documentary shot by @killavision...




These two cats are DEFINITELY doing it...

"This is the second edition of DJ Bran's "Road To Success" internet virals. Appearances from Special K, DJ The Kid, Meek Mill, Young Chris, Travis Porter, Dave Patten, and more. Footage of some of the most popular HBCU's wildest parties. See first hand what it's like to be one of the most popular DJs in the Tristate traveling around on the road to success. Video Production by Killa Vision. Checkout DjBran.com, BranBeTheDJ.com, and KillaVision.com. Follow on twitter @DJBran @KillaVision"
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...