This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Look here...Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it doesn't make it right: Rondo's injury..

Last night, I think we ALL saw Rajon Rondo go down. It was VERY UNFORTUNATE. He made impact with the ground, put his hand down to brace himself and dislocated his elbow. I think that the only thing SOME OF US CAN AGREE ON IS THAT HE DISLOCATED HIS ELBOW. I had a LITANY of (If I say so myself, pretty HOMERISH/I HATE THE HEAT fans) folks say Wade TRIED TO HURT HIM. Lets look at the video..





At the .05 second mark of the video, Rondo goes to GET AROUND WADE TO GET THE BALL THAT WAS GOING OUT OF BOUNDS. He thought he had a steal. COOL! Only thing is, his arm is ON WADE'S FUCKING HEAD. He tried to hook around Wade by using HIS NECK...TWICE. It is RIGHT THERE ON THE TAPE. No need to speculate. No need to make it up. YOU CAN SEE THE CAT TRYING TO DO IT.

One issue though. Wade isn't some lil guard. Normally, when the very strong for his size Rondo does that, the cat goes flying. Not Wade. Wade hooked him BACK, they got tangled up and DOWN THEY WENT. That's Wade's fault 'cause he didn't 'bitch up' and let the smaller Rondo perform the 'hook and go get the steal' on him? No.

But NO.....I HEARD SO MANY OF YOU IDIOTS saying Wade did that on PURPOSE. Like he knew if he hooked Rondo back, Rondo would, at that EXACT MOMENT, reach back to brace his fall and maybe 'break his arm' (As some you so EXPERTLY SPOUTED OFF ON TWITTER...) Really? Really?

Look, I know in hindsight, some of you are gonna say 'I was just playing my nig..." but urm....your tweets say DIFFERENT. Then you started RTing fools saying that same foolish. Sounding like a bunch of idiots. I heard one fool 'Wish death upon Wade and his kids.." (I wish I had screen shot that shit. I would have put it up here. I promise you I would have...) Word? Death? Word?

Like I said on Twitter, I can tell which ones of you played ball/actually know what you are talking about by what you tweet. 'Cause that shit was absurd to say. @ Wade doing it on purpose. I have even heard some of you WHO HAVE PLAYED saying stupid shit like this in the past. What is wrong with you people? lol Basketball is a CONTACT SPORT HOLMES. I don't know what kinda sissy ball you play where you live but I have played the game in a LOT OF PLACES. There was one constant. CONTACT.

The kicker of this though is him COMING BACK INTO THE GAME. Oh ya'll got down on your knees when he came back in. Like he is the first cat to come back in the game with a dislocated ANYTHING. Elbow. Finger, Arm. Hip. Disk in back...And I am only ALLUDING TO ONE PLAYER IN PARTICULAR WHO DID THIS ON THE REGULAR. (There are SO MANY MORE BUT I HAD TO PULL THE BIG GUN OUT FOR THIS ONE..) This player wasn't playing with the likes of Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce either when he did this. He played with George Lynch. Eric Snow. And a bunch of other bum ass niggas. Yeah..you know who he is. Ya'll didn't appreciate that.

Oh I have another one too. He was actually playing YESTERDAY (He admittedly didn't play well and well...his team fucking lost. I am not you. I know how to say it. ) Only you guys like to 'blame that performance' on something else. Again, no KG's and the like on his team. Just a bunch of Anthony Parker's, Mo Williams and JJ Hickson.s....

I digress though....

Look...I don't wish bad on Rondo. Glad to see he was able to come back. I am just not as 'forgetful'/anti a person as some of you are. It is the reason why I don't discuss A LOT OF THINGS with some of you. You are too hoemotional with your ideas. I guess you feel because you have like minded folks that are as hoemotional as you are, that makes you 'right'. No homie. It just makes ya'll a GROUP OF HOEMOTIONAL PEOPLE. We get it. You don't like Lebron. You don't like Wade. You don't see your 'Big Four' (You have four DAMM ALL-STARS..Talk about parity...) coming together by addition as the same sin you label Lebron's decision as. Despite the fact that you, in true hypocritical fashion, claim BOSH SUCKS. How can they be a 'Big Three if Bosh sucks? You seem to REALLY READILY forget now that Pau is playing like his name is PAULA that you STILL STOLE HIM FROM MEMPHIS* in the short term.'Cause you weren't screaming, "We gave up Marc Gasol, how ever will we go on now?" when you got Pau now were you? You were screaming "We are about to GET THIS CHIP FOR SURE NOW!". That's what you were screaming. I guess after pointing all this out I should probably 'forget' having a rationale conversation with you about your 'hatred' for a team that you all PRETTY MUCH HAVE SAID "Won't get a chip" huh? Nope. For even if the C's beat Miami and win the chip, you KNOW THE TRUTH. You know that without a similar 'Decision', you would still be cursing Paul Pierce for taking too many shots and still be pissed at Cakes Walker for shooting ya'll outta games in their prime years. (I told you...I don't forget. I am not a casual fan...Like many of you seem to be..) So go ahead and hold onto that bitter feeling. Oh and to those TRULY OBNOXIOUS LAKERS FANS OUT THERE (I know some cool ones so I am not talking to you..) you already know. In the words of 9th Wonder recently, "If Kobe is who ya'll say he is....Now is the time for him to be that guy..."..That's all I have to say...



*You can sight Memphis's playoff performance as proof it wasn't if you want but WHERE HAS MEMPHIS BEEN THE LAST TWO YEARS? Oh that's right...AT HOME. I would give the combo of  ZACH/Lionel Holland's and the play of (I can't believe I am typing this) Mike Conley more credit for the surge than I would Marc's improvement. Thanks for playing though.....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...