This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Looks like @ModelBubbles, @THECRYSTALLEE, @itsJenSkye, @Miss_Faren , @JaelLima,

@MissKaliLynn, @MeshaSeville and more are going on 'a bartenders tour'. Now if you have EVER paid attention to the post or the pictures, you will notice that they take a LOT OF PICS IN THE CLUB AND CAN USUALLY BE FOUND IN THE HOTTEST CITIES AT THE HOTTEST PARTIES. Looks like they are out to capitalize on the fact that everybody can't visit their respective cities by bringing the party to you. So for all of you who have asked yours truly (or searched the blog) "Where does she work at? How can I see her?" here is your answer.



Oh you are a promoter looking to bring something like this to your town? That's easy. The folks at Dynasty Series are the ones to see...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...