This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So I read in my Twitter TL earlier where @Phontigallo were speaking on Mark Morrison..

and how they should remake the joint...



UPDATE: The good brother Zo! just provided us with an in studio picture..





You know..RETURN OF THE MACK...its the RETURN OF THE MACK...




Then I go on my Facebook and see Zo! clowning about it..

You know what happened right?


Wait for it..



YES THESE NIGGAS GOT IN THE STUDIO AND MADE IT HAPPEN...

Here is the link to download the song in case it goes down AGAIN..(It has twice for some reason..)


'Nigga listen close while I sing my come back song..."- Tay...*tears*


With the Jodeci riffs and the 'Mind Is Playing Tricks On Me' mixed in....These two...smh.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...