This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@Reggie_ Bush..despite what some of you think..is NOT LOSING... @ClaudiaSampedro...





UPDATE: 

..Now I don't KNOW whether or not her Reggie are together so I WILL NOT MAKE THAT LOGIC LEAP. For all I know they just know each other. Ya know? I just know they are in photographs together, she is not at all bad looking and my female readers asked for some 'more things for them to look at.' so I am killing two birds with one stone. If whatever people 'think' is going on in the picture pans out...so be it. I am not making the claim they are 'together' or who she 'looks like'. (I don't agree with that claim btw..She looks like herself. Period.)


I @'d her to MAKE SURE IT IS HER on Twitter so we will know PRETTY DAMM QUICKLY what the deal is I imagine. @ if that is her Twitter or not. 

Either it will be a  "That's not me.....", "We are just friends..." or a " Hey how did you get those?" (Let me save you the trouble on three...They are on the Net already...I just put two and two together..) 

Not expecting a response from Reggie though. (Nor do I feel any type of way about that. I don't blame him. What 'should' he say? Nothing. Hell, if SHE doesn't respond, I wouldn't be mad. Either way....So that we are clear...




For my readers...Ya'll tell me...Am I 'off base'...@ thinking this is the same person....I am just curious.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...