This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@Cyn_Santana....Birthday...laying around...tearing up NYC..etc...etc...

The requests for her pics just keep pouring in...been that way for a good minute..Just have not gotten around to fulfilling them. .I am not going all the way back to the last time I posted them either. Too many pics for all of that. She takes A LOT OF PICTURES. Go find her on Twitter. She will also just as soon cuss you out too so I wouldn't go up to her simping...

So take what I give, follow the trail and maybe you can find more of her. That is if you don't know who she is....








The young lady Gladys is around the blog somewhere.....@ one of the other young ladies in this picture..













Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...