This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Gordon Gatrell and Phonte...Gatrell Radio...Ep. 18

Exile “In Love” (Milo 1 Remix)
Onra “My Mind Is Gone” (feat. Olivier Daysoul)
Madlib The Beat Konducta “Drinks Up!” (feat. Frank N Dank)
Slum Village “Earl Flinn”
yU “Thought About It”
The Roots “The Juice Of Chicago”
Dela “Praise & Praise”
GB “Breathe”
Alex B “You And I Both Know”
Luke Vibert “James Bond In A Jimmy Hat”
La Melodia “Working On It” (feat. Steve Hartley)
Prince “Sticky Like Glue”
Daniel Merriweather “Chainsaw” (Trackademicks Remix)
DJ Center “In A Song” (feat. Middle Child)
Kool G Rap “Cakes” (feat. The RZA)
Boogie Down Productions “Duck Down”
Amerie “Talkin’ About”
Four Tet “As Serious As Your Life Is” (Remix)
The Foreign Exchange “Maybe She’ll Dream Of Me”

Twitter, Montana Fishburne and more discussed...

Gordon Gatrell Radio site


Play podcast here...http://www.gordongartrellradio.com/ggradio/ggr18.mp3

Download:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...