This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Today! OT RECORDS LIVE ON THE OG NITTY (91.3 WVUD) SHOW. 1:30 PM. "Yeah I said it!' edition...


The whole crew will be LIVE in the studio. Ask all the questions you have been wondering. Where to get the music. When the album is coming from Shizz Nitty. What is good with Chuck50, Clark Bar, Keena, Sap and 5th Ward. All of that.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A PUBLIC RADIO SHOW. While OG Nitty and them LOVE COMMENTS, they will 'bang it on you' (hang up) if you come on air cussing. I can't stress this enough. No topic is off limits though. (This is not the 'get indicted hotline' though so please USE COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU CALL UP THERE YA'LL.) All of my Twitter fam and Facebook fam who are wondering 'Just who are these cats Carolinaware keeps talking about?" You can listen today and find out. All of you cats who used to live in Delaware that no longer do and are saying 'Is this really as big of a situation as he is saying it is?" Come tune and FIND OUT! That's all you have to do. Hell, call in and ASK! Come see about 'em.



Station link itself..http://www.wvud.org/

Listen live here at this link!



http://www.wvud.org/listen_online.htm
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...