This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So it was Lloyd Banks that....Yaris Sanchez...




If you follow her on Twitter, you will hear her refer to someone often. @ the past. Of course now with her appearance on the Star and BucWild show last night (along with Natalie Nunn), the talk will be that it must be him she was referring to. Natalie Nunn was holding it down on the show too. She did her thing.


As promised THE FOOTAGE OF HER SPEAKING ON IT...

Click here.http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/07/okay-i-promised-footage-of-yaris.html




Video is coming. Trust me. I don't want to say what was said without having the video up to prove it. Hell, who am I kidding? I am not going to give you a blow by blow of that shit. I am going to put the video up and let you get what you want to out of it.

In the meantime, more Yaris...Another update. She says she is the "Twitpic Queen". Agree or disagree?






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...