This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Shizz Nitty- Sox In Da Air remix by the Panjabi MC


International recording star Panjabi MC (Jay-Z on 'Beware of the Boys') puts his magic touch on the boy Shizz Nitty's Sox In Da Air (remix)

Final version to be released on Punjabi Mc's new album in September on Universal Records. Be on the look out.


Punjabi MC on Shizz Nitty..


"I love his rap style and I thought the track was perfect for me to remix.
I like to mix rap and Desi music and I believe that this is the sound of the future, but it has to be done right!!
I like to think of this version as a complete reproduction.
We have had a great response from dance floors so far. So it seems a great concept for my new album due to be released later this year.
I'm looking forward to more tracks and shows with this concept" Panjabi MC


(You better enjoy it 'cause it might get pulled)


Told ya....*poof*
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...