This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Honestly, this is 'keeping it real'. Yeah..yeah..yeah..I know. It isn't 'gangsta' enough for some of you.

Last I checked, dead men don't talk. Would love to hear from some of my own friends who have died if how they 'lived their lives' is as great as they were proclaiming it to be now that they are gone. (Hopefully) Watching their children from afar. No slip and slides. No drives to the park. No 'taking care of their families'. I am pointing this out 'cause while the rest of you will laugh at the video and say you have people that are turning into this, there is a whole other section of folks who will be laughing because they have somehow gotten it into their heads that living is corny. And that growing up to be able to do some of the things in the video that are being 'poked fun at' is for suckers. I wonder how their kids feel about that as they grow up without them? Wait, I don't have to. They are pretty vocal and demonstrative about it. They lash out in school. End up spray painting the highway and oh yeah, they act like Daddy or find someone just like him. Somebody is gonna get mad because I bought this up and probably never visit here again. Good. 'Cause I was talking to you as you are probably part of the problem. Somebody needs to tell you. Get out there and be a damm Dad and leave them fucking Scarface dreams in the movies. If you did it to get bread for your kids, DO THAT. Stop stunting for these gals and ni##as who don't give a shit about you, help our kids and GET OUT OF THAT LIFE so you can do like these dudes are in the video. With your own twist of course. Your kids need you and quite frankly I am tired of mentoring them and having to 'lift you up' even though your actions are saying I should denounce you. Hearing stories about shit you did 20 years ago and how you were the 'man' that AREN'T PAYING FOR YOUR CHILD NOW, HELPING RAISE THAT CHILD OR DOING HIM/HER ANY GOOD WITH GROWING UP IN THE REAL WORLD. That shit isn't helping them. Your presence will though. I hate to get all Furious Styles on you ni##as but I have to pick my spots. I love ass, women, cars, money and great times too but there is a time and a place for it all. Find it. Now.


Yes, I really did just turn this funny moment into a PSA for 'Motherf#cker Do Better!'. What of it? Somebody needs to say it...

and I add a motherf#cker so you ignorant ni##as hear me- L- Boogie


Enjoy the video. (Thanks Tish)


Dad Life from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

Share:

1 comments:

Steelergurl said...

I love u Mark lol.

BTW - I see those dudes fm the video on the train to work EVERY day lol. Dockers and polo with the phone on the hip. Every day. And yup, they are taking care of their kids!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...