This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Great post on my gal Holly Sauce!


Wish I wrote it but I did not..Go peep it anyway...

http://www.wesofresh.com/2010/07/aka-saucy.html

Here is a small piece of it...

"From the We B Girlz 2008 European Tour- with Roxanne Shanté, Bahamadia, Invincible, Eternia, Shania D, Stacy Epps, Yarah Bravo, and DJ Shortee, to Europe’s Hip Hop Kemp Festival with artists such as The Roots, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Mr. Lif & Akrobatik, she is Songstress, Emcee, Radio Show Personality, Journalist and Performer. born in Oakland California Chela Simone began her music career at age 13 when she attended University of California Berkeley - Young Musicians Program to study Classical Music (Opera), Voice Composition, Piano Arrangement.

hitting the Hip Hop universe as Tiye Selah, one half of the duo "Children of Mary Jane" with Toy Himes, she immediately generated buzz in her are but with no real prospects developing, the group disbanded. and the 18 year old found herself in Miami where she participated in the "How Can I be Down" Showcase, and eventually landed in Ocho Rios, Jamaica where she spent over a year recording and developing musical versatility. "


Peep the rest at the link..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...