This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Doc Rivers son Austin..



I know most of you who follow basketball already know about the kid. I mean if you are a junkie like me, you been following him for awhile. So I am not proclaiming to have discovered him or anything like that. This is for those who may not know...Aight? Good.

They say he is going to Duke..Maybe...I know he was committed to Florida but decided to open his recruitment up. Duke bound Kyrie Irving is in these highlights too among others.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...