This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- double_o_7POWw







I know ya'll thought this wasn't coming back. I just had some things to take care of. Besides, You weren't coming here JUST FOR THAT WERE YOU? Let me find out that is the only reason why you were coming....

This is my peoples in Cali. Fun...fun...fun...Kush smoker. Joke teller. Twit pic'in son of gun. Funny as shit. Knows her music. Knows some pretty important people quietly too. (I see you over there.)

Follow her. Don't let the number of who she follows discourage you. She gives people a chance. Some just don't make the cut..Ya dig?








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...