This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A Clark Bar freestyle and a remix of Sox In Da Air by the Punjabi MC???

Maybe this will help you see what I am seeing in Clark Bar. This is fresh off the stage. Just watch it and peep the emotion. He spit this and the whole room froze and stood at attention. This was NOT SHOT BY ME. It was shot by Kam-Man Ike for OT Records. Just so we are clear on all of that. I was too busy listening to pull out my camera phone to record it...




Speaking of OT Records.... Sox In Da Air (Shizz Nitty) has a remix that was done by none other than Punjabi MC. You might remember him from doing this song here...With Jay-Z. He has also worked with Twista and others. He REACHED OUT FOR THIS SONG to remix it. Take a listen. It is slated to be released 'across the Pond'. International now are we? Word? Okay....




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...