This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Blank stare) Lil Wayne ft. Nicki Minaj- Knockout


I can see one of those 'Real World' reflective moments going down with this being played in the background....They is reaching 'beyond us' in case you didn't know. Honestly, knowing how 'we do' with our 'put you in a box/you can only talk about so many things for so long 'till we tell you that you are too old and we leave you alone/we don't buy music like that ANYWAY' TYPE WAYS, I am not mad at the dude. I won't be buying it but I am also not going to get too judgmental as he is trying to make sure he keeps getting that money. 'Cause I can see CLEARLY who would be buying it. That's just me though. I know some of ya'll are going to go 'in on it' so let me step aside and let you do just that.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...