This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

As promised, the video to the Meek Mill interview...


The interview can be found HERE in case you missed it. I posted it about four days ago. This was right before he took the stage with Shizz Nitty, Chuck50, Bran and Clark Bar so it is brief and to the point.





The track playing in the background can be found on Flamers 3 (DJ Drama) out now. It is called "I'm Tryna by Meek Mill ft. Mel Luv & E.Ness

Special thanks to Meek Mill and Charlie Mack for granting the interview and to D-Roc, Grouchy Greg and Chuck C (AllHipHop) for the footage! Go get that Flamers 3!

The video is featured on http://thisisdelaware.com/?p=187


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...