This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week: Green Eyed Mami

This is not to be confused with the Twitter Person of the Week. I am trying to keep it 'classy' aight? Everyone refers to the females in a 'negative' light with the little nicknames and stuff so I thought I would name the title something a little more 'friendly'. Lets see how long this one lasts.

I will try to update the pics as I get more of each person. Some old....some new...It may take awhile though. Please bear with me.









The 2x chromosome of the Week is none other than my girl GreenEyedMami or GEM as she is also known as.






More pics of her and all about her HERE:


Originally from Minneapolis, MN, Green Eyed Mammi was raised between Long Island, NY and Minneapolis, MN. from a German mother and Black and Puerto Rican father, this young lady is very diverse. Not only does she come from two different cultures but she also grew up in two different environments. It shows in her diverse thoughts and approaches to life. Part city slicker/part Midwestern laid back gal. All GEM. Definitely a person that is fun to follow on Twitter. You will see her and I go back and forth on various topics.


As you can certainly see, she is rightfully named. Funny young lady. Very engaging. Follow her on Twitter. Get to my girl from NY by way of Minny...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...