This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Phonte and Brainchild....Some North Carolina ish for you

Phonte of Little Brother (you know the guy singing and rapping on half the songs on the lil media player down there? Yeah him!) and Brainchild's Radio show....Check it out. It is pretty damm dope. He speaks on Mike Vick around the 25 minute. REALLY INTERESTING and spot on in regards to it for me.

http://www.gordongartrellradio.com/

Also, if you happen to live or travel (as some of you DO)in the Raleigh/Durham North Carolina area....




I am trying to get my schedule together so that I can head back down that way and attend this!
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...