This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Miss Andreena Mills.....

Normally, I hear someone/see a link, throw it up and that is it. I have been waiting to hear more from this artist though so I had to sit on this one minute. I have been riding out to it for the past couple of weeks now. Real nice. She covered a lot of ground and is everything I expected her to be. Who does she sound like? See for yourself.




Shout out to DJ Lisa Monet too. She did the thing on this joint.

Download her free mixtape HERE:

Tracklisting and back cover:




You may have heard of her with Drake and Saukrates if you are a fan of those two artists so she may not be new to you.



I think she has is NEXT. Like the next big thing to come on the scene R&B wise. I am looking forward to more from her. At least I am hoping so. We will see though.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...