This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

-_-: Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when she was 15 and he was 27″ | The Word According 2 Heaven Hollywood



Okay.. So the 'first' part.. the actual headline I 'think' that most of us could 'go with'. It is THE REST OF THIS..

So Foxy Brown... she of the patois ladden tongue was 'hanging hard with a Tranny loving dude'. @ Jay. We are REALLY SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT? We are really supposed to believe that Grandma Ma aka Larry Johnson and him....and Jamie Foxx... Man I can't.

I mean wow.. I almost don't even wanna post the bullshit but because I KNOW my people are gonna talk about it.. here we go. This bullshit here.. You can read it for yourself..




http://heavenhollywood.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/wow-bombshell-foxy-brown-says-jay-z-took-her-virginity-when-she-was-15-and-he-was-27/
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...