This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @rapsodymusic "A Crush Groove"(prod. by @9thwondermusic) shot by @pricefilms




Dope track and visuals for Rapsody's upcoming mixtape "For Everything" dropping on November 15th. The title give you all the vibe you need. What I like about her is that she can be 'sexual' without being 'SEXUAL' AND STILL SPIT HER SHIT. Trust me, she can spit. Listen for yourself. She comes 'every day woman' on this one. As usual. Not many can pull this off.





RAPSODY - A CRUSH GROOVE from Pricefilms on Vimeo.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...