This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

You probably know by now but PSN is back up....

Map of rolling updates as of 12:03....

There is a firmware update to go with that so don't expect to just hop back on. Plus you MUST change your password. They make you do it. (Which you shouldn't mind anyway) Now, I am one of those folks who has NEVER BOUGHT anything online from their store so the only thing I was missing was the online experience itself. Not sure how like it will before I will with this happening honestly. I will continue to play though.



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...