This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I hear some of you out there asking 'Just WHAT THE HELL DOES @KimKardashian do?"

The answer: GET MONEY. Skecher's shoot. Oh this one picture is for some of you who I know TAKE PHOTOS (Hell, it is for my benefit too..) See how they get it done? They don't just show up and shoot. (That isn't a diss either. That is a helpful hint. For all of us. Take it as such and don't get in your baby feelings about it..)



I'm surprised that some of you are opposed to her SELF PAPER CHASE with as much as you talk about 'Getting money', how you would do anything to get it and how the only cats that say 'money isn't everything are those that don't have it'. Let me find out you say those mottos 'CAUSE YOU FALL INTO THAT LAST CATEGORY. Let me find out..



Ya'll might wanna stop complaining and get out here and see how you can get you some if it bothers you like that. I see Kris is out here keeping her on that money hunt. You have to tip your hat to Bruce too. He knows how to stay outta the way. 





Here are the rest of the flicks..









Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...