This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@luvEricaJackson.....She is in Playboy...You MIGHT wanna get familiar..

If you aren't already....

NOW IF YOU CLICKED ON THIS POST AFTER I SAID SHE WAS IN PLAYBOY...don't act all shocked that she doesn't have any clothes on....I mean..really.








Now you know THAT THE CLOTHES CAME OFF....You also know that I am probably not going to put them here...This time...I think you know where I put them....

Blogger Update:

I HAVE TO PUT THIS UP HERE.. Rarely do I put FLAT OUT NUDITY up here so please excuse it (or enjoy it if you don't care!)....I wasn't going to funnel my folks from one spot to the other for this one though..Her Playboy video..That is RUNNING CURRENTLY on Playboy now. Made available for us by her. I converted to Windows Media form. (It was in QuickTime). Do enjoy this VERY RARE flat out nudity that I am putting up. As I won't be doing it often...(I think...)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...