This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) OLD SCHOOL SHOWDOWN x E30 M3 vs. Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 hosted by @JasonCammisa



I got a chance to drive these two cars as a child. Fun fun fun cars....Especially since I was a teenager. I know they look 'tame' now but trust me, when they dropped, nothing on the road you were buying looked like them UNLESS it was a Porsche, Ferrari or something like that. @ functional spoilers, scoops and skirts.. Everybody else who had a 'kit' on their car did it for show. As a person who actually had another old 'German car' at the time, an Audi 5000s Turbo, I can vouch for Jason saying those cars had NO DRAMA when you drove them. They were made to drive fast at a stable speed.












































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...