This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos/NSFW) Get Familiar X Fiery Redhead Lucy Collett (90 plus pics)



























Pretty sure most of you know who this redhead from "Across the Pond" is. If you don't....Oh boy. Her hair is THEE SHIT. I also like her natural look. Yeah...you may see a 'roll' or two here or there and nary fuck is given by her. I love that. She looks great.. Go on ahead and get familiar. I have so many pics that I had a helluva time picking a lead one.. The 'glossy' pics are towards the bottom btw. The candids are what I wanted to start with first...





















 
 



























Lucy Collett Topless Video by godofthunder3



lucy-collett-april-2012-nuts-ps by EgotasticMedia


leah-francis-and-lucy-collett-nuts-ps by EgotasticMedia



Lucy Collett - Vintage Topless - NUTS by SlashIII94



leah-francis-and-lucy-collett-nuts-ps by EgotasticMedia


Lucy Collett - Topless Babe by malamgir46
















































































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...