This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos) Get Familiar X @YvesNunez1













































She is in SHAPE... As in she works out like THAT!


I'm about to INTIMIDATE the bullshit outta some you more insecure dudes. @ this next pic or two.



For you non gym goers, that is 45 lbs a plate...plus the sled... start at 600 pounds and KEEP COUNTING..

 Facebook


































Now I want to go workout..and I already did this morning...




















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...