This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) @okayplayer was nice enough to give us video recaps of @theroots Picnic 2012..








































So I'll post them up for those of you who don't follow them on Twitter or go to the site. Not sure WHY you don't frequent their site but that's on you. I went as a 'fan' this year. Not as someone covering it so not much footage from me. Had a really good time. Here are a 'few' blurry flicks (again...didn't bring the Canon so these are pretty raw...) and some video courtesy of Okayplayer...


Me (left) my boy Shane on the right.

























 

Not MY FLICKS... Check the properties of the pics for credits. 
 







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...