This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Video) A lil @BrittanyDailey 1st w/ @TwoInTheShirt X @DrayaFace 2nd w/ @Jokerbrand video







Very nice shots of the ladies.. There are bonus pics of them doing other things towards the bottom. @ other projects.













Brittany Dailey does a shoot for Estevan Oriol's swimsuit, Video by Maestro Knows from Estevan Oriol on Vimeo.


http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/09/brittany-dailey-two-in-shirts-t.html?scmmusicplayer=adrianshum&zx=56580de31fc6c2cb

 





















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...