This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music) #MusicMonday X My girl Tweet aka @Ms_HummingBird signs with @DuBose_Music

She will be introducing #TweetTuesdays TOMORROW, JUNE 5TH.....

 Here is her Facebook page..


I've been following her for awhile on Twitter on my main account. Very gracious. Good to see her back in the fold too! Love her voice. She has an album coming out called "Simply Tweet" . For all of you kiddies, her name was TWEET way way way way before there was a 'Twitter'.





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...