This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) MMG (MaybachMusicGrp)- Self Made 2 Full Album Stream Ft. @MeekMill, @Wale, @Stalley, @RickyRozay, @1Omarion


Now that is dope. Listen to it COURTESY OF MAYBACH MUSIC before you buy it. Gotta respect that.







01. Gunplay, Stalley, Wale & Meek Mill – Power Circle f. Rick Ross & Kendrick Lamar
02. Meek Mill – Black Magic f. Rick Ross
03. Wale & Omarion – This Thing Of Ours f. Rick Ross & Nas
04. Rick Ross – All Birds f. French Montana
05. Wale & Meek Mill – Actin Up f. French Montana
06. Stalley – Fountain Of Youth f. Rick Ross & Nipsey Hu$$le
07. Wale – I Be Puttin’ On f. Wiz Khalifa, French Montana & Roscoe Dash
08. Wale & Stalley – The Zenith f. Rick Ross
09. Omarion & Wale – M.I.A.
10. Wale & Meek Mill – Bag Of Money f. Rick Ross & T-Pain
11. Omarion – Let’s Talk f. Rick Ross
12. Gunplay – Black On Black f. Ace Hood & Bun B
13. Stalley & Wale – FluorescentInk f. Rick Ross
14. Rick Ross – Bury Me A G f. T.I.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...