This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio/Interview) Bernie Fine's wife though.... Admits to affair with accuser and more..

 I have questions though...




Now mind you I am sympathetic to the things that happened when he was younger. So I am NOT QUESTIONING THAT. The part that I am questioning is this...

THE LOAN:




"When he gave you the money, what does he want for that? He wants you to grab him or he wanted to do you?" -Mrs. Fine

"He wanted to do me. He wanted me to touch him, too. He tried to make me touch him a couple of times. He'd grab my hand, and then I'd pull away, and then he'd put me in your bed, and then you know, put me down, and I'd try to go away, and he'd put his arm on top of my chest. He goes, 'If you want this money, you'll stay right here,' " - Davis



"Right. Right ... ,"  "He just has a nasty attitude, because he didn't get his money, nor did he get what he wanted. He didn't get ... " - Laurie Fine


"It's not about the money." - Davis


 "It's about the d—-. I know that. So you're — I'm just telling you for your own good, you're better off just staying away from him. - Laurie Fine


I think you know what I am getting at.... I mean AT THAT POINT, you know things are 'wrong' correct? I mean am I missing something? Yeah..you CAN'T blame the victim for the INITIAL ABUSE. That is CRYSTAL CLEAR. I just find this part VERY INTERESTING.. That's just me though.

As for Bernie, he has an issue or two. I mean the young man was knocking off HIS WIFE AND HE DIDN'T CARE UNLESS AS LONG AS HE COULD TOUCH SAID PERSON WHO WAS KNOCKING OFF HIS WIFE HIMSELF...Very messed up situation all the way around. 


As for Laurie, I don't know what to say about her. I mean, she KNEW HER HUSBAND WAS OFF and felt bad enough about it to the point that she broke off one of the boys he was molesting. Almost like she was 'making up for it' or something. Can't imagine being in her shoes.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...