This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(audio) [New Music] @CHRISSKILLZ - "How I Feel" (Prod. by @TantuBeats ) #BeyondTheSky drops 11/22/11








(Listens closely to WHO was sampled on this joint..Sounds real North Carolina/Exchangish/Netherlandish)


 I hear interpolations of "Take Off Your Blues". Hell, more than interpolations of it actually..  If you look up the producer, it would all make sense as to why that would be...*He is from the Netherlands...



I told ya'll this boy is a dope MC though. He kills this joint.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...