This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I see you @jayhovawitness (Picture) Rick Ross & His Maybach Music Group Cover XXL’s October Issue | XXLMAG.COM

Rick Ross & His Maybach Music Group Cover XXL’s October Issue | XXLMAG.COM




Source is in the link....Couple of words from Jayson..Not much...Go to the link source to see the rest..I think this part is important because this is how I looked at Rick Ross signing all of those dudes from different areas...

Recruiting some of hip-hop’s most promising, up-and-coming talent doesn’t hurt Ross’s chance at claiming rap’s top spot on the food chain either. Asked why he decided to reach out and associate himself with such a broad range of MCs including Meek, Wale, Pill and Stalley, Rozay said it was important to help give other artists a chance he felt wasn’t offered to him when he started out.
“To me, it don’t matter where you from,” he says. “I come from a time and place when Miami wasn’t the most poppin’. Everybody wasn’t as eager to open they door, give you a hand. For me to be in this position, I want to make sure I do the opposite that a lot of these niggas did.”
XXL’s new executive editor, Jayson Rodriguez, moderated a roundtable discussion between MMG stars Wale, Meek and Pill, to find out about each rappers role in the crew, what MMG represents as a team and what gives them an advantage over their competitors.
“I think it’s a plus that everybody got their own fan base, they got their own thing rocking in their own city, and they got their own representation of what they stand for,” Pill says. “So when everyone comes together, that’s all the fan bases combined. It’s a blessing to be able to rock with a bunch of different guys that are passionate about the craft and that know where they going and actually can foresee the future, when it comes to their music. I think that gives us a stronghold and a bit of longevity. And kind of an advantage also.”
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...