This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) @phontigallo #CharityStartsAtHome "Fight The Good Fight" prod. by @9thWonderMusic... New 'Tigallo..New Tigallo...

The 27th the whole thing drops.....






I hesitate to use the word 'real'. when describe this but there isn't really another word that would fit. Too bad niggas have ran that one into the ground. Anyway, if you have been through anything he speaking on (which unless you live under a rock, you have...whether you are a hustler or a regular person....) you should feel this shit. Period.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...