This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Thank you. I appreciate all of you who come here daily.

I remember looking at the stats and hoping just ten people would come back a day so I am very thankful for the hundreds of people that come back to this little spot everyday. From NYC Technical School ( I see you fam. Also see you started peeping the Tumblr. Good stuff!) to the fam from Twitter to all the new people that I am picking up along the way. Thank you very much for coming through. I am thankful for the thousands of people who come through here EVERY DAY. Some days when I don't feel like posting, I look at that number and it makes me post. 'Cause I truly know that someone is reading this, downloading the pics and listening to the songs. (Yes, I can see ALL OF THAT.) So thank you once again...Tell your friend and tell them to tell a friend..ya heard?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...