This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So ,rightfully, everyone has their opinions about the @kanye & @S_C track...wrongfully both sides have once again taken it..

back to the fucking 6th grade with the name calling if you don't agree with their view points. Cut that shit out man. Either you like the track or you don't. Say why you don't like it and let that shit go. All that extra shit is HIGHLY UNNECESSARY. It is childish and petty. I am talking about the shit you direct towards THE LISTENER. The 'sheep' as you like to call them as you move in your own little flock of 'hate' or love...

Most of you who write for a living, for all your 'unbias' disguised as 'respect' are transparent. If you don't either one of the artists on the track, it eventually oozes out in your writing. So spare us the 'explanations'. Just say you hate that artist so he NEVER STOOD A CHANCE of you fairly reviewing him...lol Its okay. I am not USING YOU TO DECIDE WHETHER I LIKE THE TRACK anyway. Anyone who is should re-evaluate how they choose music. (See how I did that there? No name calling.)

Get real nigga. You don't like it you don't like it. YOU LOVE IT AND I DON'T LIKE IT deal with it. Either way. I am talking to both sides. Sound like a bunch of obnoxious kids who just learned how to cuss. @ all the bitching and moaning.

And I am STILL NOT POSTING THE SONG UP OR WHETHER OR NOT I LIKE IT 'CAUSE THAT IS NOT THE POINT. Go find it on your own..lol
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...