This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@BlakeGriffin...double fisted...against the Heat...video

Okay Clip joint! Two of my favorite teams to watch played tonight and the game WAS A GOOD ONE. Can't even get mad @ the Clips...

OKC,Hornets,Spurs,Chi,Denver & Mia..@ Clips wins. Karma? Eh...The Cavs don't own wins over those teams....


-Me on the blog's Twitter.

Someone made my boy mad and urm....Yeah...



This was an ATHLETIC game..Loved it. 


I can 'hear' the 'heels' on ESPN right now...@ the Karma comments...lol Nobody got blown out and it was a good competitive game. Nor is the Heat's season 'over'. Shit they are 21-2 or some shit like that in a span...I will keep reminding you of Mike and Co. losing to the HORNETS when they were still in the Queen City AND NOT GOOD..@ all that outlandish talk ya'll like to do. Don't even breath the 'Mamba' wouldn't have lost a game like this either...@ the Lakers struggles. They lost a game. Yay!
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...