This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am not here to change ya'll minds either. I am just posting up the video..A Wedding...

I had to title it that way because I know some of you are made to feel bad 'cause you aren't married. I am NOT HERE TO DO THAT. If you don't want to be married, I AM MORE THAN OKAY WITH IT. This isn't an indictment of you. So don't come over my way 'projecting' and assuming the worst. It isn't me fam....

It is to show those who are interested in what the day MIGHT (I said MIGHT dammit) look like for those of you who have never been involved in a FULL wedding. (Yes, ninja I said FULL.This OBVIOUSLY differs a bit if you are going to just go to the Justice of the Peace and get hitched. Get over it.)

Now a lot of you WHO ARE FOLLOWING THE BLOG have been in such events so I am sure this video will conjure up some good memories for you. 

P.S...
This is shot in pretty high quality which leads me to believe that it is REALLY RECENT. With all the 'news' about what black folks (or folks of color in general) AREN'T DOING in regards to marriage, it is a pretty good sight to see for me. (Waits for the hateriffic comments about some 'the past' to fall from some of ya'lls poisonous lips...See, that's why YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT or a shitty relationship NOW...Let me stop...This is a positive post...) 



the triple threat sde // parts one and two from stillmotion on Vimeo.
Share:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...