This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Steph Curry (@StephenCurry30).....screen set by Blake Griffin (@blakegriffin)..nasty cross by Eric Gordon (




Hard to find a 'non biased' showing of the clip as ALL OF THOSE factors played into the play. But you know how 'we' do. We have to sice everything up. Cross WAS NASTY THOUGH. No doubt. If you saw him go down against LA though then you know the SEVERITY of the original ankle injury. Or you could just ignore that and exact some revenge for the time someone clowned you with your insecure self and clown Steph to the fullest....Insecurity is a bitch I tell ya....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...